Tuesday 6 March 2012

Planting sunflower seeds





Today we planted a sunflower seed. Next we watered it. It is a brilliant flower.
By Ollie

 I planted a sunflower seed. First we watered it. I think it will grow into a sunflower.
By William 

We planted sunflower seeds. First we watered the seeds. I think a lovely sunflower will grow. It will be beautiful.
By Emmylou

I planted the sunflower and I asked Mum what is it like. Mum said it is a sunflower seed. First we planted the seed and I planted it.  I was very interested in the beautiful sunflower.
By Amber

I planted a seed.
By Te Hani

I planted a seed. I watered the seed. It will grow into a sunflower.
By Orlagh

We planted a sunflower seed in a little pot. Next we watered it. Then it started to grow. I think it will look marvelous. 
By Francie

We planted a sunflower. We watered it and put it in the sun. Next it will turn into a beautiful sunflower.
By Lily

I planted a sunflower seed. It will grow very big. I like my sunflower seed. Next I watered it. I think it will grow.
By Theo

First we put in the seed. Then we put in the dirt. Then we put in the water. Then in a couple of weeks it will turn into a sunflower. It will be like a line of sunflowers. It will be amazing.
By Lachlan

First we planted the sunflower seed. It was fun. We did it the day before yesterday. Then we watered it and then it turned into a sunflower.
By Ana

We planted a sunflower seed in a little pot. First we put soil in the pot. Next we saw the brilliant sunflower.
By Kieran

We planted a sunflower seed. We planted a seed. Next the sunflowers started to grow. I think a fantastic sunflower will grow.
By Joe

We planted a sunflower. First we put the seed in the pot. Then we watered the sunflower. I think it was fantastic. I liked it.
By Blaine

Yesterday we planted a sunflower seed. Everybody got one sunflower. We watered them. I hope my sunflower grows really big and tall!
By Elsie

I planted a seed. It was a sunflower. I dreamed about it. It was growing and growing until it turned into a beautiful sunflower. Soon it will grow into a beautiful sunflower. I liked it!
By Barney

We planted sunflowers. First we put some dirt into our yogurt pots.  Then we put our fingers into the dirt. We put the seeds in the hole. Then we covered the hole up with dirt.
By Poppy

We planted our own sunflower seed. First we watered it. Soon it was a sunflower with beautiful bright yellow petals.
By Gala

We planted a sunflower seed in a little pot. Next we put them in the sun. Next I think it will grow into a beautiful sunflower. I love sunflowers. I can’t wait for the flowers to grow.
By C.J.

We planted a sunflower seed each. Next we watered them. We watched them grow. Soon they will be beautiful sunflowers.
By Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment