Thursday 1 November 2012

Can you guess what our favourite food is?

What am I?
I am round.
I am fat.
You can put things in me.
I am made of seaweed.
You can make me.
What am I?
By William


What am I?
I am squishy.
Sometimes I have a hole in my body and sometimes I have a seed in me.
I am juicy. 
I am fresh.
What am I?
By Theo

What am I?
I am golden brown.
I am healthy.
I am more tasty with gravy.
I sometimes have bones.
I can sometimes be used at christmas time.
By Gala

What am I?
I'm juicy and ripe and smooth.
A balloon sometimes looks like me.
I'm always fresh.
I'm healthy to eat and I grow on a tree.
I sometimes look pretty.
What am I?
By Ana

What am I?
I am a tasty lolly.
I smell good.
I can come with two colours together.
What am I?
By Amber

What am I?
I am orange.
I am icrecream on the top.
I am fizzy.
I am in a glass.
I am yummy.
What am I?
By Joe

What am I?
I can be all different kinds.
I have chocolate chips in me.
I am a treat.
You have me on a hot day.
You can buy me at the dairy.
What am I?
By Francie

No comments:

Post a Comment