Tuesday 17 July 2012

One moment in the holidays......

Australia Zoo by Francie
In the holidays I went to Australia Zoo. At the zoo there was Echo the giant croc. Crikey it was more then a dolphin. I saw the croc jump up. I had fun! I also liked the red kangaroos they were so soft. The kiwis were cute. I also went to Sea World as well!

Holding Snakes by Lachlan
On Tuesday I went to the wild life park. I saw lots of reptiles but my most favourite reptile were the snakes and I was allowed to hold a snake. It wasn't slimy it was dry and it was fantastic.

Sleep over by Emmylou 
On Saturday Petra came for a sleep over and we played strawberry shortcake. It was fun then we had dinner. Next we put on our PJ's. Then we brushed our teeth then we went to sleep. The next day we played lalaloopsy then we went to a cafe. We ate up all our food we sat in comfy chairs. Then we went home in the wet soggy rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment