Thursday 3 May 2012

Autumn

We are learning to use our senses and adjectives in our writing to make it more interesting. 

In Autumn I hear leaves falling on the ground and the rain pouring on the ground. I smell the air and it is different to summer. 
By Kieran 

In Autumn I pick apples to make apple pie. It tastes like a crunchy apple. It smells like cooked apple and I hear crunch when I eat it and it tastes yum and it feels hot. 
By Lachlan 

Autumn sounds like the birds flying away to a warm place in the sky. It is very cold in fall. The leaves have hot colours like the bright sun. 
By Amber 

In Autumn I hear the wind rustling the leaves on the trees. I see the rain pouring down. I taste yummy food. In Autumn I touch my cosy bed. I smell the damp wet air. 
By Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment